Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
101 error - System Exception
I have received a 101 error. What does it mean?
101 error - System Exception (exception not controlled or not classified as a general exception) is returned in those cases we don't receive a specific tag/field expected when it comes to parse the Seller's response. Alternatively, it could also be caused by the Buyer not setting all the mandatory fields in their request.
If you receive a 101 error, you should first check that you have entered all the mandatory fields expected for that specific operation. If the error persists, please contact our Customer Care Team for further investigation.