Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
103 error - Too many requests to the supplier
I have received a 103 error. What does it mean?
If you receive a 103 error - Too many requests to the Supplier in your response, it means that your account is exceeding the number of requests agreed on your side with the Seller:
<description>Too many requests to the supplier.</description>
You have two possible solutions here:
- Contact the Seller directly since these limitations are set on their side and they are able to adjust the QPS set for your account.
- Activate Speed, our smart cache solution to that specific connection.