I have received a 207 error. What does it mean?
You will receive a 207 error in those cases the Search request run by the Buyer doesn't match the Search specifications by the Seller. In order to check the Seller's limitations and avoid errors, we highly recommend you use our Metadata Query. E.g.:
- The maximum number of hotels is exceeded (maxNumberHotels).
- The maximum number of paxes per room/distribution is exceeded (maxPaxInRoomCandidates).
Additionally, please find below the fields used to verify the Search request input in order to avoid unnecessary requests to the Seller:
- maxNumberHotels: Maximum number of hotels that can be requested.
- recommendedNumberHotels: Recommended number of hotels that can be requested.
- release: Minimum days required between booking date and checkIn date (days in advance). If the value is zero, then there is no limitation.
- minimumStay: Minimum number of days required for a booking. If the value is zero, then there is no limitation.
- maxStay: Maximum number of days allowed for a booking.
- maxNumberRoomCandidates: Maximum number of room candidates that can be requested in the same Search request.
- paxTypeRangeInRoomCandidates: Contains information about the age restrictions of the guests in a room.
- ageRange: The age range established by the Seller.
- maxPaxInRoomCandidates: Maximum number paxes per room that can be requested in the same Search request.
- maxPaxInAllRooms: Maximum number of paxes that can be requested in the same Search request.
- requiredRoomWithSamePaxConfiguration: It indicates whether all rooms should have the same configuration, same ages or same number of paxes.