Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
302 error - Hotel not found
I have received a 302 error. What does it mean?
302 error - Hotel not found is returned in DescriptiveInfo response whenever we are unable to find the hotel in your request - note this method returns the details of a hotel (pictures, descriptions …) in a given language.
<applicationErrors> <type>302</type> <description>Hotel not found</description> <httpStatusCode>0</httpStatusCode> </applicationErrors>
You will find more information on DescriptiveInfo method on our API Documentation.