Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
303 error - Booking not confirmed
I have received a 303 error. What does it mean?
This error is not very common but might be returned in BookRS (ReservationRS). E.g.:
<type>303</type> <description>Booking not confirmed</description>
The error description informs that due to X reason the booking could not be confirmed.
Should you receive a 303 error and UN (unknown) status in BookRS, please make sure to check with the Seller the actual status of the reservation in their system, since we cannot confirm this information.
You will find more information on all the possible status that could be returned in BookRS here.