Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
What can I find in API Settings?
You can view and manage your account settings in Connections>API Settings.
There, you will be able to check your Apikey and configure the Business and Timeout settings by default established for your account (regardless of folder, client or access), as well as adding new Hotel-X Clients.
Regarding client modifications, please open a ticket to our Customer Care Team and provide us your current client code and the new one.
* Still using our Legacy API? Connect to Hotel-X API and enjoy this functionality and many more!