Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
What status can be returned in Hotel-X Cancel response?
These are the different status you may receive in Hotel-X Cancel Mutation response:
- CANCELLED: The status of the booking is cancelled.
OK: The reservation was completed with no problems, its status is OK.
ON_REQUEST: The reservation was completed but the product is still not available, so the reservation goes into a waiting list. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to check if the booking is OK.
UNKNOWN: The reservation process through TGX was completed but due to a supplier error or a timeout, the reservation status is unknown. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to check if the booking is OK.
If a Buyer receives any of the common errors or a status different to CN it will be their responsibility to check the final Status of the Cancellation.