Error code 207 is parsed when the availability request launched by the Buyer doesn't match the search specifications from the Seller's system.
- The number of maximum hotels is exceeded (maxNumberHotels).
- The number of passengers per room/distributions is exceeded (maxPaxInRoomCandidates).
In order to check the Seller's limitations, we highly recommend using our MetaData query that returns information about the metadata or restrictions of the Seller.
In addition, the fields below are used to verify the Search request input in order to avoid unnecessary requests to the Seller.
- maxNumberHotels: Maximum number of hotels that can be requested.
- recommendedNumberHotels: Recommended number of hotels that can be requested.
- release: Minimum days required in between booking date and checking date ( days in advance ). If the value is zero then there is no limitation.
- minimumStay: Minimum number of days required for booking. If the value is zero then there is no limitation.
- maxStay: Maximum number of days allowed for booking.
- maxNumberRoomCandidates: Maximum number of room candidates that can be requested in the same search request.
- paxTypeRangeInRoomCandidates: Contains information about the age restrictions of the guests in a room.
- ageRange: The age range used by the supplier.
- maxPaxInRoomCandidates: Maximum number paxs in same room that can be requested in the same search request.
- maxPaxInAllRooms: Maximum number of sum of paxs that can be requested in the same search request.
- requiredRoomWithSamePaxConfiguration: Indicates whether all room must have the same configuration, same ages or same number of paxs.