Update, review and manage your content using TGX App
- In order to update your content, first log in to our App.
- Select Connections > Connections Content
- Filter a specific connection and access - make sure you are browsing as Seller or Buyer depending on the connections to be filtered. We will display the Last/Next update as per the snapshot below - You can also click on "Force update now" and your content will be updated in a couple of hours.
How often is a Seller's static content updated? Is it stored in our DB?
Yes, we store Sellers' static content in our database in order to reduce response times and improve the overall performance. Static content is updated every 7-14 days depending on the type of content (e.g., hotelLists are updated more often that categoryLists).
Regarding portfolio updates:
- Our system updates a Seller's portfolio (adds new hotels) every 7-14 days.
- Old hotels that are no longer returned by the Seller are removed every 30 days.
For instance, for a portfolio of 100K hotels:
- If the Seller removed 50K, those 50K would be automatically removed (not sent on our side) within the next 30 days.
- If the Seller added 50K, those would be automatically added within the next 14 days.