Read on for resources, tips and best practices that will help you make the most of your connection
- How to retrieve your Hotel-X credentials?
- Hotel-X Documentation
- Hotel-X Playground: You can use Playground as a client to test your queries and mutations. But also, download our SDL through the "Schema" tab and check the structure and definition of each of the methods available on our API through the "Docs" tab.
- How do I add more users to my company's account?
- Endpoint: The Hotel-X endpoint (api.travelgatex.com) will be the same for both test and production environments and for all the sellers.
Keep Alive Header
GraphQL To Rest
- Check that your JSON parser is updated to the last schema as the Array. Fields previously defined as single Scalars can produce unexpected JSON marshalling.
- Add the HTTP header to your request(s): TGX-Content-Type:graphqlx/json
- Test a sample call for every request using the header
- Enjoy the performance
Improve GraphQL Performance
Plugins are additional features that will introduce at a request level all the business logic you normally would have had to implement on your side. These plugins can be used to fully customize the request and response in any way you wish, and can be added as your business grows and evolves. You will find more information on all the plugins available at TGX here.
Hotel-X calendar view
You may build a calendar on your side with the availability response received through Hotel-X, however, please note that the more requests you send to TravelgateX, the higher your bill may be due to having a huge L2B (this depends on the contract signed with TravelgateX).
Learn all about Book (reservation) status here.
Learn all about Cancel (cancellation) status here.