Check your apikey, client name and accesses with this step-by-step guide.
Once you've configured your account, you will be able to access our App and check your Hotel-X credentials and accesses by following the next step-by-step guide.
- App access: Login with your credentials here.
- Account settings: Click on the profile button at the top right of your screen and click on "Account settings".
- User account: Once you are in the "Account Settings" page, click on the "User account" section and take the apikey displayed under the "Hotel-X Credentials - API Key" title.*It will be your Apikey for both test and live environments.
Client name, accesses and supplier context
- Hotel-X: Click on the "Features" section in the main menu at the top of the screen and select Hotel-X.
- Product Setup: select "Product Setup" on the left side menu
- Buyer folder: Unfold the "Buyer" and select "HotelX" product. Three tables will be displayed:
- Accesses: In the Accesses tab you will find all the access codes that have been enabled in your account.
- Clients: In the Clients tab you will find the client name you should use to interact with our API.
- Suppliers: In the Suppliers tab you will find all the sellers that have been enabled in your account. *We have activated all our Premium Partners test environments in your account. Those come by default and can be used during the development.