We've prepared a collection of articles that will help you learn everything you need about the Hotel-X Hotel List query.
- What is the Hotel-X Hotel List query?
- How can I retrieve the Seller Hotel List through Hotel-X?
- What can I expect to receive in the Hotel-X Hotel List?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I going to receive Sellers native codes?
- Could I know all amenities information in your system? I mean all code and text.
- How can I know the total amount of properties returned in the Hotel-X Hotel List query?
- How can I paginate the content methods?
- How many hotels should I request per page in the Hotel-X Hotel List query?
- Can I see the Static Information from a Seller before Certifying?
- Do I have access to all the hotels in the test environment?
- What is the difference between hotelCode and hotelCodeSupplier?
- Can I receive Seller GIATA codes in the Hotel-X Hotel List query?
- Can I personalize the Hotel-X queries and receive less/more information?
- Where do I find the available services at the hotel?
- Can I search the hotels by destination in the Hotel-X Hotel List query?
- If a property is returned in the Hotel-X Hotel List query, does it means that it will be available when performing a Search?
- Is the Seller static content stored in your database?
- I am not receiving the expected information in the Hotel List, what can I do?
- I have received an error while downloading the hotel list, what can I do?
- I am not receiving the amount of hotels I expected, what can I do?