We've prepared a collection of articles that will help you learn everything you need about the Hotel-X Room List query.
- What is the Hotel-X Room List query?
- How can I retrieve the Seller Room List through Hotel-X?
- What can I expect to receive in the Hotel-X Room List?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I going to receive Sellers native codes?
- How can I paginate the content methods?
- How many rooms should I request per page in the Hotel-X Room List Query?
- Can I see the Static Information from a Seller before Certifying?
- Can I receive Seller GIATA codes in the Hotel-X Room List query?
- Can I personalize the Hotel-X queries and receive less/more information?
- How can I know I've downloaded all the Static Information?
- Can I filter the Hotel-X Room List by room codes?
- If a room is returned in the Hotel-X Room List query, does it means that it will be available when performing a Search?
- Is the Seller static content stored in your database?
- Do you provide images and descriptions for all the rooms returned by the Seller?
- I am not receiving the expected information in the Room List, what can I do?
- I have received an error while downloading the Room List, what can I do?
- I am not receiving the amount of rooms I expected, what can I do?