Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
Can I receive GIATA codes in Hotel-X response?
How to activate GIATA at TravelgateX
Yes, our Hotel-X API supports GIATA codes in Hotels Query response. In order to activate this feature you should follow the steps below:
- Submit a ticket on our Help Centre, providing your GIATA credentials and specifying the Seller/s you want to activate GIATA for. We will need your GIATA credentials to prove that you already have a commercial agreement with them and in order to check that the Seller/s to be activated are already listed in your GIATA account.
- Once our Customer Care team confirms GIATA has been implemented for your account, you just need to add the "giataData" node information to your Hotel List Query and you will receive GIATA details in your response:
Hotel-X API only supports GIATA codes in Hotels Query (Hotel List).