Understand how your tech requests are handled @ TravelgateX
Once you are connected to our marketplace, we have the following resources available for our Partners:
- Help Center: the home to our Knowledge Base & FAQs
- Support Inbox: when you log into our App, you will be able to open tickets to our Customer Care team as well as view and manage your tickets as well as your organization's.
- TGX Community: a place where you can post your ideas & suggestions, check out new feature releases and announcements from our product team.
At TGX, we classify the work we do in two types:
- Product development: any development work that improves, adds or modifies functionalities to an existing product and/or service. For example:
- I would like to be able to download 50+ logs at once from the logs manager.
- API New Major Version release for an existing integration (i.e. v1.0 to v2.0)
- Product maintenance: any development that ensures the correct performance of an existing product and/or service. For example:
- Booking flow data discrepancy
- Static data download error/discrepancy
- I can now return cancel policies in search, please update it.
Product development requests should be reported at TGX Community. Our Product team will evaluate each and every idea/suggestion/request.
Our Customer Care Team handles all product maintenance tickets. These should be reported via the App using the Support Inbox tab
We look forward to hearing from you!