Understand how your tech requests are handled at TravelgateX
Once you are connected to our Marketplace, we have the following resources available for our Partners:
- Help Center: the home to our Knowledge Base & FAQs
- Support Inbox: when you log into our App, you will be able to open tickets to our Customer Care team and manage them through our APP section "My Tickets".
- TGX Community: a place where you can post your ideas & suggestions, check out new feature releases and keep up with the announcements from our Product Team.
At TGX, we classify the work we do in two types:
- Product Development: any development work that improves, adds or modifies functionalities to an existing product and/or service. For example:
- I would like to be able to download 50+ logs at once from our logs manager.
- API New Major Version release for an existing integration (e.g. v1.0 to v2.0)
- Product Maintenance: any development that ensures the correct performance of an existing product and/or service. For example:
- Booking flow data discrepancy
- Static data download error/discrepancy
- I can now return cancel policies in search, please update it.
Product Development requests should be reported at TGX Community. Our Product team will evaluate each and every idea/suggestion/request.
Our Customer Care Team handles all product Maintenance tickets. These should be reported via our App using the Support Inbox tab
Since we are an API we do not have a demo per se, but you can access our Documentation and check our Playground where you will be able to test all our Hotel-X transactions.