Quickly view and manage data about your Connections and your Company Profile.
The Network dashboard is the home screen you will see once logged into our marketplace. It provides insights on the performance of your connections in TravelgateX and contains several reports that can be filtered according to your criteria.
Reports available in your dashboard:
- Total Searches: total search request sent.
- Look-to-Book (L2B): total number of search requests vs total number of bookings minus cancellations.
- % Searches with no results: percentage of searches with no results returning error code 204.
- Total Bookings: total volume of all booking transactions.
- Total Transaction Value: Total amount (€) from all booking transactions.
- Cancellations: Total volume of all cancelled booking transactions.
- Top Booked Countries: most booked countries and their marketshare.
- Top Source Markets: top source markets and their market share.
- Connections with the highest booking volume: based on the sum of total bookings per connection and their corresponding TTV.
- Worst L2B connections: connections with the worst L2B and their corresponding search requests and bookings.
- Worst availability ratio: based on the nonavailability response and their corresponding search request and bookings.
- Connections with the highest traffic: based on the sum of total search requests per connection.
- Recommended Partners for you: these are suggestions of new connections for you to explore through our Network. You can use this feature to meet new Partners and grow your business.
You can select from three date ranges: yesterday, last 7 days and last 30 days. To monitor your performance further and to be able to select other date ranges, we recommend you head over to our app Stats.
Important note: reports on the dashboard will be available once you have made your first connection.