Below you will find a list of the most common reasons of availability not being displayed for Push Sellers in our Extranet, as well as the steps you can take in order to solve the issue:
1. The rates/rooms are deactivated: Deactivated rates and rooms will appear highlighted in red in the SetUp section, please make sure they are not deactivated.
2. There is no product loaded for the rates/rooms requested: If no product is loaded, you will not obtain any availability results.
3. The dates requested have been enabled as Close Sales, Close On Arrival or Close On Departure: Days with Close Sales appear highlighted in red, whereas days with sales Closed On Arrival and/or Closed On Departure will be highlighted in a different kind of green. A checkbutton will be also applied.
4. Booking limit has not been loaded correctly.
5. The Search criteria in your request does not coincide with the one previously loaded for those rates/rooms.
Feel free to access our Documentation for further information on Inventory.