Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
How to exclude OnRequest options from my Search response
All about filtering OnRequest options in SearchRS
We've been working on providing you the possibility of excluding from HotelX Search query all those OnRequest options that may not be useful for you.
The field 'status' is received in Search response and has two possible result values: 'OK' and 'RQ'.
You can filter either of them using the filter StatusFilterInput.
Here it is a Query example:
TIP: We've also added the possibility to aggregate and apply business rules to this field.
In order to do this, just add the ‘status’ or ‘notStatus’ to the primary key of the aggregation and preference plugins. Both plugins follow the same behaviour. You'll find more information at our developers resources