Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
Operation not implemented, what can I do?
I have received a operationImplemented: false in my response. What does it mean?
It's one of the Common Elements (Boolean) returned in our API response. It informs you whether the method requested has been implemented by the Seller:
If you believe this method should be implemented by the Seller, please contact them directly so that they can check it on their side.