Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
Error code 15: RoomCode or RateplanCode no exists in hotel
As a Channel Manager, I have received a "RoomCode or RateplanCode no exists in hotel" error. What does it mean?
"RoomCode or RateplanCode no exists in hotel" code 15 errors are returned to Channel Managers while loading product in Inventory in those cases the setup has been modified but this modification has not been communicated to the Channel, so they are trying to load product for a non existing room or rateplan.
<Error Language="en" ShortText="Invalid id" Code="15">RoomCode 'STD' or RateplanCode 'RO' no exists in hotel xxx.</Error>
In this case, you should first look into your setup and check if the roomCode or rateplanCode exists. If they don't, please ask the Channel Manager to remap again, so they have the updated information and can load product without any errors.