Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
I have received a RQ Status in Hotel-X Quote response, what does it mean ?
All about RQ Status in Hotel-X Quote response
It means that the availability of the option is pending to be confirmed by the Seller. In this case, we suggest yot restart the process and run a new Search.
Some Sellers may return options with "OK" status in SearchRS and then a "RQ" status in QuoteRS. One reason could be that the Seller has cached options.