Reduce traffic and response time: save up to 80% of total hits to your system while boosting sales.
At TravelgateX, we have always looked for ways to exceed our partners’ changing needs. One of those needs is to reduce traffic and response times for our Partners. Thanks to our dynamic cache solution Speed-X, it is now possible to save up to 80% of total hits to the Seller's system as well as reduce response times.
- Use Speed to improve the quality of the connection by reducing hits and response times
- Enable the connectivity in between clients and suppliers that require a very low time response.
- As a result, Speed-X will boost sales, reduce overall costs and most importantly, keep your client happy.
Who can benefit from Speed-X?
- whose systems’ can not handle the volume or take a long time to return results.
- who want to provide their product to Buyers in record time, and thus being able to drive more sales.
- who need to reduce traffic (hits) to avoid extra infrastructure costs.
- partners that require a very low response time due to the nature of business, xml, b2b, metasearch partners, etc.
- who want to get the product faster in their system thus surpassing the limits of suppliers’ system.
What problems does Speed-X solve?
- Avoid high volume of hits coming from same requests made at different period of times.
- Avoid long time response to return results.
- Sellers' systems fail and go down.
- Enable connections with more benefits in between clients and suppliers.
- Increase bookings by ensuring a high percentage of fast and valid response rates.
- Keep serving products even when suppliers' systems are down.
- Cost-effective: reduce hits up to 60-80%.
- Smart demand-based auto-caching system.
- Fast and easy deployment.
Want to try it? Please contact our Sales Team using the "Submit a ticket" option on the top right hand-side of our KB main page.
There are 4 types of transactions (Basic, Speed, Optimized and Scheduler). Below is explained every type:
- BASIC (Blue): It is the standard transaction. A buyer is connected with a supplier without any addon in this connection.
- SPEED (Green): It is the transaction sent by a buyer when this connection uses Speed (Cache - HCHE). This request don't arrive to the seller, it remains in TravelgateX.
- SCHEDULER (Red): This kind of transaction only affects to static content (Hotel list, info hotel, etc). A transaction is tagged with this type when the info requested is stored in TravelgateX's Database (Offline).
- OPTIMIZED (Gray): This type are the requests sent by TravelgateX to load internal databases. There are two sources:
- Speed: When the info requested by a buyer with a Speed transaction isn't available in our DB, TravelgateX sends a request to the seller to obtain the info.
- Scheduler: When the time to get all static info from a seller is too high, TravelgateX loads this info asynchronously to be possible offer this info to buyers in short time.