Monitor and evaluate the performance of each of your connections on a minute-by-minute basis.
How can I use Stats? 🔍
Once you have logged into TravelgateX, click on APPs and Stats. By default, you will see your performance Dashboard for all your connections (last hour).
There, you can update the filters and target your search selecting:
- Time range
- Traffic type
📚 What does 'traffic type' refers to?
- BASIC (Blue): It is the standard transaction. A Buyer is connected to a Seller without any other solutions to the connection.
- SPEED (Green): It is the transaction sent by a Buyer when their connection uses our Speed solution. This cache solution blocks this request from reaching the Seller's system.
- SCHEDULER (Red): This kind of transaction only refers to static content (Hotel List, HotelInformation, etc). A transaction is tagged as "scheduler" when the information requested is stored in TravelgateX's Database (Offline).
- OPTIMIZED (Gray): These are the requests sent by TravelgateX to feed our internal databases. There are two sources:
- Speed: When the information requested by the Buyer in a Speed connection is not already stored in our DB. TravelgateX sends a request to the Seller to obtain it.
- Scheduler: When the time it takes to get all the static information from a Seller is too high, TravelgateX downloads it asynchronously in order to return it to their Buyers in a shorter, more acceptable time period.
💡 Find more information about our Speed App here.
How can Stats help me? 📊
Being able to monitor your performance and solve any traffic or connection issues as soon as possible is key to your business. Stats provides valuable information by connection and method (Search, Quote, Book, Cancel and Other) so that you can have a general connections overview as well as a more detailed performance insight.
Stats provides the following performance metrics and functionalities at both connection and access level:
- Total of volume requests and percentage by type (Search, Quote, Book, Cancel, Other)
- Total of volume and percentage of successful requests (OK)
- Total and percentage of errors split by error type
- Average response time
- L2B (Look To Book)
- Transaction error logs to download (Search logs download not available by default)