Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- B2B Virtual Agency
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Traffic Optimizer: Optimization tool to reduce unnecessary traffic and improve L2B ratio
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
What is a surcharge?
A surcharge is an additional fee that is added to the option price. It may be returned by the Seller when available on their side (e.g. city tax, resort fees) though please note this information depends on the final property and how every Seller processes this information.
Among other details, you can check whether surcharges should be paid once the final customer gets to the hotel or beforehand through the chargeTypes INCLUDE (mandatory, included within the option price) or EXCLUDE (not included within the option price).