Working with TravelgateX
Log onto TravelgateX
- My Connections
- Content Management
- Stats: connectivity performance dashboard
- Logging: TGX logs manager
- Inventory: working with Channel Managers
- Distribution: a comprehensive business rules engine
- Speed: high-speed cache to reduce response time and traffic
- Automated Traffic Optimizer
- Alerts: real-time issues detection
- B2B Virtual Agency
Buying on TravelgateX
Selling on TravelgateX
What is PVP and Binding prices?
PVP is a public sale price in Spanish and it means the price you should sell the hotel to your customer. If it’s binding, it means that the buyer must sell the rate at least at the provided price, not less.
Therefore, what does it mean when the option price is set as binding?
When you receive an option which price is set as "Binding" (binding: true), it means that the seller is informing you that you cannot sell this rate at a lower price than the one returned by them.
Please, keep in mind that if you don't follow these rules, you may put at risk your commercial agreement with the seller.