Channel-X is an aggregating solution that allows you to receive the product contracted with different Channel Managers in your own system via a unique, standardized API.
Channel-X extracts the product loaded by Channel Managers into our Inventory tool and pushes it directly into the system of a TravelgateX Partner, normally an OTA (a Buyer).
Thanks to Channel-X, you can now choose when and what product to refresh. It's a fully customizable and efficient tool in keeping your prices, availability and inventory up to date - the perfect middle-man between your system and the Channel Managers you are connected with!
How does it work?
1. Channel-X is a solution integrated with Inventory
The connection with Channel Managers has a previous step in which the Buyer, using the Inventory extranet, configures the setup of the hotels, rates and rooms contracted with the hoteliers so that the Channel Manager can map & synch this information.
2. Inventory receives and stores the data
Once mapped, the Channel Manager will load and update availability and prices for the hotels and rates configured.
3. Channel-X pushes the information to your system
Each update received from the Channel Manager gets pushed into your system.
4. Booking flow
In order to perform a full booking flow, you should be connected to our Hotel-X Buyers API as the book step is performed via Hotel-X.
- Having the product on your system allows you to build and show price calendars.
- Full sync product whenever you need it.
- Reduce network latency for availability searches as you won’t need to reach an external system.
Learn more! 📖
You will find more information on Channel-X functionalities and API specifications in our Documentation Site: Channel-X.