Whether you want to aggregate or not, Hotel-X has got you covered. It's your business, it's your call.
Hotel-X API is a GraphQL-based powerful aggregating API. A single connection provides you a gateway to the largest Network of Buyers and Sellers, trusted by industry leaders and niche providers around the world.
Connecting new Sellers has never been so easy - no extra developments, no maintenance.
What makes Hotel-X different?
The Hotel-X API aggregates results from multiple Sellers. Whether you prefer to aggregate at hotel level or at hotel and room type level, or even hotel, room type and rate plan level or don’t aggregate at all, we got you covered. It’s your business, it’s your call.
And it doesn’t stop there: Hotel-X functionalities can be easily extended by adding our Plugins. Any business need you might think of can be easily implemented. Do you want to avoid duplicate bookings? Add the "Booking Persistence" plugin. Want to search by Destination? No worries! Leverage the power and flexibility of Hotel-X to get an edge over your competitors. Simple. Flexible. Beautiful.
Hotel-X is the industry’s first non-opinionated API that is fast becoming the new standard in travel connectivity.
Benefits and features
Some of Hotel-X key benefits are:
- Multimode searches: Search multiple Sellers with a single API request and using your own hotel codes.
- Aggregate results: Apply business rules according to your own needs and preferences. For instance, receive the cheapest option from each Seller, from each hotel…
- Plugins: Customize your queries and lower computational costs with our plugins. Black listing, currency conversion or commission are just some those available on our Hotel-X API. Feel that none of them match your needs? No problem, we are always open to explore together new features that empower our Partners, so they thrive and succeed on our Marketplace.
- Search by destination: You will be able to perform searches using destination codes, making sure that the Seller will always support the search. How? Hotel-X transforms each destination to a set of hotels, ensuring that the Seller will always receive a search by hotel codes.
- Seller logic: Forget about how many hotels can be requested to each Seller, Hotel-X automatically splits your search according to the max supported by each Seller.
- Flexibility: Request only what you need and how you need it. You will be able personalize your own queries and mutations, requesting only the fields you need and naming them according to your preferences.
- Performance: We know that every second counts, that's why our Partners can choose to operate with GraphQLX (REST JSON) in order to increase performance and squeeze all out of every second.
- Multiple feeds and portfolios: Hotel-X allows to consume multiple feeds (B2B and B2C) and having different portfolios through different accesses.
- Storing: Hotel-X API stores every set of configurations in the form of accesses, so it is much easier and convenient for our Partners and less expensive (in terms of maintenance).
- Malformed requests: Hotel-X automatically returns an error and avoids malformed request to be sent to the Seller (e.g. requesting more days or paxes per room than those supported by the Seller).
What do our Partners think about the Hotel-X development?
- 70% of our Partners said Hotel-X development took less time than expected.
- 85% of our Partners found it easy to develop our API.
- 95% of our Partners are very satisfied with the amount of support received during the development phase.
Learn more about Hotel-X on our Documentation.