As a Channel Manager/Push supplier, you will be able to amplify your distribution channels with as little development effort as possible.
TravelgateX offers the possibility for Channel Manager to integrate our Hotel Push Sellers API (click here to understand the difference between a PULL and a PUSH Connection) and start selling to our portfolio of Buyers just as quick as you can finish the development!
Once you integratie our “Hotel Push Sellers API” you will be able to PUSH your product to your different connections with clients through TGX.
The main benefits and features of developing our Hotel Push Sellers API are:
- No Queues: as the development is done by your IT Team you won’t depend on TGX to start developing, and as soon as you finish the development you will be able to start selling.
- TGX Tech Support: We want you to know that we are here to help you, not only during the onboarding process but always.
- Easy XML API: Our API is very easy to implement. We use XML as a language and we have a defined and easy methods to develop.
- No Maintenance on TGX side: Any maintenance/change will be done directly on your side, so you won’t depend on TGX to develop it, which means that the ETA of resolution or update depends exclusively on your team.
- Client Avail Traffic Supported by TGX: All the Avail RQs that any client sends will be supported by TGX, as the product is loaded on our database.
- Fast Connectivity: once a connection is requested, the activation process will be much simple and faster - you won't need to load your product manually through our Extranet to your clients.
More information on Hotell Push Sellers API here.